White House Internship 2023 – Application is now open to apply for the White House Internship program in the United States of America. Students looking for international internship opportunities are encouraged to go through this post regarding the White House internship and apply. This is a great opportunity for the students who want to work in the executive offices of the President.
The White House internship is the public service leadership development program that provides emerging leaders with an opportunity to work in the executive offices of the President. It is a Paid internship program; candidates would be paid a stipend during the internship program; the internship program at the White House will commence on January 30th, 2023.
To apply for the internship program, candidates must be at least 18 years old. A stipend of 750$ per week will be offered to the internees during the internship program. The duration of the White House internship program is 12 weeks; during these days, candidates will have an opportunity to learn from the Biden-Harris Administration. We encourage students to apply for this internship program.
Students fulfilling all the eligibility criteria for the internship must fill out an application form and apply; for further information about the White House Internship 2023, check the details given below and apply.
Do you know United Nations Development Program also offers international students internship opportunities? To apply, check the details here: UNDP Internship Program 2022.
The internship is available in the following departments of the White House.
- The Office of Cabinet Affairs
- The White House Photo Office
- The Office of Presidential Correspondence
- The Office of Presidential Personnel
- The Office of Public Engagement
- The Office of Scheduling and Advance
- The Office of Speechwriting
- The White House Press Office
- The Office of Intergovernmental Affairs
- The Office of Legislative Affairs
- The Office of Communications
- The White House Visitors Office
- The Office of the First Lady
- The Gender Policy Council
- The Office of the Vice President
- The Office of White House Counsel
- The Infrastructure Implementation Team
- The Office of Digital Strategy
- The Office of Domestic Climate Policy
- The Domestic Policy Council
- The Office of Management and Administration
- The National Economic Council
- The Office of Political Strategy and Outreach
- The White House Fellows Office.
To check the responsibility of internees in these departments, check the details here: (Visit Here).
Candidates with almost all academic backgrounds are eligible to apply for this internship program as the internship is offered in various departments.
- A stipend of $750 per week for the Full-time participation
- A grant of #375 per week for the part-time participation
- Opportunity to learn from the professionals
- A great addition to your CV
- Candidates need two recommendation letters written by anyone who can speak to the applicant’s qualifications, commitment to the public service, and character. The letter must be submitted through the application portal.
To apply for the internship program, candidates need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
Students enrolled in Graduate, or Undergraduate degree programs are eligible to apply.
Students who are graduated can also apply for the White House internship.
Candidates must be U.S. citizens or at least 18 years old.